Reeses have always been my favorite candy hands down.
I mean, what’s better than chocolate & peanut butter?
So, I decided to make my own “healthy version.”
And it just took 2 ingredients.
Here’s what I used (the amount you use depends on the number of cups you want!):
- Dark chocolate chips
- Nut butter (I used peanut butter but any would work)
& here’s what I did:
- Line a muffin tray with cupcake holders
- Using he microwave, melt your desired amount of chocolate chips in a bowl (I used about 1/4 cup for 4 PB cups)
- Fill the bottom of each cupcake holder with the melted chocolate
- Place a tablespoon of peanut butter on top of the melted chocolate
- Cover the peanut butter with the remaining melted chocolate
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes
- Remove from cupcake holders and enjoy!
Seriously the easiest, most delicious dessert you could possibly imagine.
Like I said though, what’s better than chocolate & peanut butter?
If you’re a Reeses fan, these are a must.
Give them a try & let me know what you think in the comments below.
frugal & free,