I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again.
Trader Joe’s is the best.
Everything I’ve tried at TJ’s has been delicious – and I’m not just overexaggerating.
TJ’s has taught me to branch out & try new things – especially when it comes to vegetarian recipes.
One of the newest things Matthew & I have tried from Trader Joe’s is their Outside-In Stuffed Gnocchi.
Oh my gosh.
This gnocchi truly doesn’t need anything else but itself because it’s THAT good.
But we wanted to add some greens & a tad more sauce to it, so here’s what we used for a meal for 2:
- 1 bag of TJ’s Outside-In Stuffed Gnocchi
- A little bit of pesto (we used TJ’s Pesto Alla Genovese Basil Pesto)
- Cheese (b/c you can never have enough cheese)
& here’s what we did:
- Cook TJ’s gnocchi according to the instructions on the bag. It’s super fast & easy – just cook on medium heat over a pan for a few minutes
- Once the gnocchi is nearly fully cooked, stir in the spinach & broccoli
- Before removing the gnocchi from the oven, stir in the pesto and then top with cheese
- Take a bite of that gnocchi and get ready for your mind to be blown with saucy, cheesy goodness
This is seriously one of my new favorite things from Trader Joe’s.
We also just bought the kale & cauliflower gnocchi, so I’ll report back on those once we give them a try 🙂
Ever had TJ’s Outside-In Stuffed Gnocchi?
What’d you think?
Let me know in the comments below!
frugal & free,