It was a high of 55 degrees in Denver on Sunday and it has me feeling SO ready for all the coziness of Fall.
From cuddling up with a good ol’ pumpkin beer to cooking up & munching on this super easy-to-make (& healthy!) veggie chili, the Fall activities have already begun in our little home!
Here’s what we used for 6-8 servings of chili:
- 1 block of tofu
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of tomatoes
- 1 can of mushrooms
- 1 bag of frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/4 cup of green chile (optional)
- Cayenne and other spices of choice
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Greek yogurt (sub for sour cream)
& here’s how we made it:
- The morning of your chili dinner, chop tofu into cubes
- Place tofu, black beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, riced cauliflower, green chile, and spices in a crockpot
- Set crockpot temperature to low and allow to cook all day
- Come dinnertime, scoop chili into a bowl and top with cheese and Greek yogurt
- Use tortilla chips to scoop and enjoy!
This chili is truly one of the easiest meals I’ve ever made. Plus, it was delicious, so you can’t really go wrong with this.
Let me know what you think in the comments below.
frugal & free,